Based on your results, receive actionable wellness recommendations by BIOHM's microbiome-trained Registered Nutritionists.
The BIOHM Gut Report Kit
The BIOHM Gut Report was created by Dr. Ghannoum, the scientist who named the mycobiome and one of the world's leading experts in medically important fungus and microbiome sequencing. Dr. Ghannoum's scientific research has resulted in over 400 peer reviewed scientific papers, and his publications have been cited over 18,000 times.
The most comprehensive microbiome sequencing service available to consumers, the BIOHM Gut Report provides you with a profile of your gut's bacterial and fungi levels at both the genus level and species specific level using our state-of-the-art DNA sequencing technology.
Your results will be reviewed by one of BIOHM’s microbiome-trained Registered Nutritionists, giving you specific wellness recommendations for you to implement. All of our Registered Nutritionists are trained by Dr Ghannoum's team, giving them unparalleled expertise on how your wellness habits can impact your microbiome balance.
- - Receive a comprehensive report of the microorganisms in your gut.
- - Receive personalized wellness recommendations by BIOHM's microbiome trained Registered Nutritionists – giving you actionable wellness insights into how to optimize your microbiome
- - Other reports only look at bacteria. We provide you with a full profile of the important bacteria andfungi in the gut.
- - Receive a complete overview of the microorganisms found in healthy human participants in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Human Microbiome project, which was undertaken by the NIH in 2008 to identify and characterize the microorganisms found in the human body.
How it Works:
- - Open the kit and dab the sampling swab against used toilet paper until the swab is slightly colored.
- - Place completed swab sample in our collection kit.
- - Mail pre-paid package with sample back to our lab and receive your results by email.
All testing is performed at Dr. Ghannoum's state-of-the-art genetic sequencing labs at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. These are the same labs that have performed the sequencing in ground-breaking studies such as the clinical trial that first identified 101 different fungal species in the oral cavity as well as the clinical trial that discovered digestive plaque in Crohn's patients.
As a general wellness product, the BIOHM Gut Report & BIOHM Candida Report are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or any other conditions.
NOTE: At this time we cannot ship outside the US. International friends, follow us on Facebook for updates.
Supplement Your Balance Within
Keep your probiotics happy by feeding them with BIOHM Prebiotic, powered by PathoBiome 19E. BIOHM Prebiotic has been engineered to create the perfect environment for good organisms to flourish in your gut.
BIOHM Colon Cleanser
Get your probiotic journey off to an optimal start with BIOHM Colon Cleanser, powered by PathoBiome 24C. BIOHM Colon Cleanser contains natural extracts and probiotics, giving your colon an all-natural probiotic cleanse, allowing your system to start your probiotic journey with a fresh palette.
“At last, a probiotic that ACTUALLY works.” - Kerri K.
BIOHM Gut Report™ Kit
The BIOHM Gut Report provides you with a personalized analysis of your gut's microbiome using our state of the art DNA sequencing technology.
- Receive a comprehensive report of the microorganisms in your gut.
- Receive a complete overview of the microorganisms found in healthy human participants in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Human Microbiome project, which was undertaken by the NIH in 2008 to identify and characterize the microorganisms found in the human body.
- Free and only available to participants in the bi-annual and annual BIOHM purchase programs
“Think of it as a credit report – for your gut!”- Dr. Ghannoum
Open the kit and dab the sampling swab against used toilet paper until the swab is slightly colored.
Place completed swab sample in our collection kit.
Mail pre-paid package with sample, and receive your results by email.