Women's Balanced Probiotic Supplement
Women's Balanced Probiotic Supplement
URINARY + VAGINAL + DIGESTIVE + IMMUNE SUPPORT = 4 IN 1 WOMEN'S HEALTH
BIOHM's Women’s Balanced Probiotic uses the species most commonly found in a healthy vagina to replenish and colonize your vagina’s microflora. Taken regularly, this probiotic may help restore and maintain your vagina’s pH at an optimal level for ongoing vaginal health.* Specifically, Lactobacillus acidophilus is used as it is the most-researched strain of probiotic when it comes to establishing and maintaining a healthy vaginal balance.*
The carefully selected ingredients found in BIOHM's Women's Balanced Probiotic provide the following benefits:
• Promotes healthy vaginal & urinary tract health*
• Supports a healthy immune system and function*
• Maintains a healthy intestinal tract*
• Helps maintain healthy vaginal pH levels*
• Supports regularity and normal bowel movement.*
DE111® Bacillus subtilis 1 billion CFU dosage:
• “Supports regularity”¹
• “Supports normal bowel movements”¹
• “Helps protect against occasional constipation or diarrhea”¹
• "Supports immune health”²
• “Supports a robust immune system function that naturally supports good health”²
• “Promotes a healthy immune system and response that helps to support good health naturally”²
Deerland Probiotics and Enzymes Human Clinical Structure/Function Claim Substantiations PreforPro®
Digestive Health Claims:
• Maintains a healthy intestinal tract³᠈⁴᠈⁵
• Supports normal gut health and gut functions³᠈⁴᠈⁵
• Promotes optimal health by supporting normal gut microflora³᠈⁴᠈⁵
• Stimulates the colon to maintain a normal microflora³᠈⁴᠈⁵
• Stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon³᠈⁴᠈⁵
Immune Health Claims:
• Promotes a healthy immune system and function⁴᠈⁵
• Maintains a healthy immune system that helps the body protect against infection naturally⁴᠈⁵
• Supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that promote normal immune system function⁴᠈⁵
Urinary Tract Health Claims:
• Supports a healthy urinary tract⁴
• Promotes urinary tract health⁴
• Supports urinary tract health for women⁴
1. Cuentas, Ana Maria, et al. “The Effect of Bacillus Subtilis DE111 on the Daily Bowel Movement Profile for People with Occasional Gastrointestinal Irregularity.” Journal of Probiotics & Health, vol. 05, no. 04, 2017, doi:10.4172/2329-8901.1000189
2. Freedman, K.E.; Hill, J.L.; Wei, Y.; Vazquez, A.R.; Grubb, D.S.; Trotter, R.E.; Wrigley, S.D.; Johnson, S.A.; Foster, M.T.; Weir, T.L. Examining the Gastrointestinal and Immunomodulatory Effects of the Novel Probiotic Bacillus subtilis DE111. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22, 2453. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms22052453
3. Gindin et al., 2018 ‘Bacteriophage for Gastrointestinal Health (PHAGE) Study: Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Supplemental Bacteriophage Consumption’ – Journal of the American College of Nutrition
4. Febvre et al., 2019 ‘PHAGE Study: Effects of Supplemental Bacteriophage Intake on Inflammation and Gut Microbiota in Healthy Adults’ – Nutrients Journal
5. Grubb et al., 2020 ‘PHAGE-2 Study: Supplemental Bacteriophages Extend Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BL-04 Benefits on Gut Health and Microbiota in Healthy Adults’ – Nutrients Journal
Women’s Balanced Probiotic features nine clinically studied probiotic strains with the convenience of just 1 capsule per day. No refrigeration needed, so take it with you - on the go!
Painstakingly formulated with you in mind.
BIOHM FX® Probiotic Blend
BIOHM FX® Probiotic Blend ® provides beneficial probiotics bacteria, fungi and an enzyme, for a healthy gut microbiome and immune support.*
PreforPro® is a next-generation prebiotic that supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut utilizing phage technology.* PreforPro stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon.*
DE111® Bacillus subtilis supports the growth of good bacteria in the gut, helping to crowd out undesirable bacteria and promote proper digestion.* DE111 has also been tested to improve regularity of normal bowel movements.*
Pomegranate Superfood is added in this formula for its powerful antioxidants to help protect your body from free radicals.* Pomegranate also contains compounds that may help fight off potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, and yeasts.*
Proprietary Blend: Lactobacillus plantarum, BIOHM FX Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus 16axg, Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1 8fx, Bifidobacterium breve 19bx, Saccharomyces boulardii 16mxg, amylase), Lactobacillus casei , Lactobacillus rhamnosus , Bacillus subtilis DE111®, Lactobacillus acidophilus , Lactobacillus reuteri , Bifidobacterium animalis lactis
Pomegranate extract (hull)
PreforPro (containing): LH01 - Myoviridae, LL5 - Siphoviridae, T4D - Myoviridae, LL12 - Myoviridae
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose, pectin, water), Rice maltodextrin, Rice hull, Medium chain triglycerides (MCT)
Benefits of BIOHM Probiotics
Unparalleled innovation requires unparalleled expertise. BIOHM has been thoroughly tested by independent experts at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, one of the leading medical research institutions in the United States. Our products are scientifically proven to*:
You know plaque builds up on your teeth; but did you know that plaque also builds up in your gut? BIOHM is the first probiotic proven to help break down digestive plaque, allowing it to support the balance your gut’s bacteria and fungi.
Bacteria and Fungi
Your gut contains both bacteria & fungi. However, ordinary probiotics only address bacteria, ignoring fungi's critical role in digestion. By combining good bacteria + good fungi + digestive enzymes, BIOHM helps maintain total gut balance.
The gut is the epicenter of your overall health & wellness. Through in-depth Gut Tests, personalized recommendations and revolutionary products, BIOHM offers a comprehensive approach to help you BALANCE YOUR GUT.
BIOHM's capsules are 100% vegetarian and are manufactured in the United States at an FDA-audited facility.
In the last few years, researchers have come to realize that microorganisms can play an extremely positive role in health and wellness, hence the emergence of probiotics.
However, one of the most important discoveries has been the relationship between bacteria and fungi in our bodies. Specifically, scientists have found that when one is impacted, it has an effect on the other. This indicates that there is a strong symbiotic relationship between bacteria and fungi, and that they essentially keep each other in check.
The understanding of bacteria and fungi's relationship took a giant step forward, when Dr. Ghannoum's research unearthed the fact that bacteria and fungi actually work together to protect each other, through forming digestive plaque.
THE RESULT? In order to support overall digestive health, we now understand that you have to address both bacteria and fungi.
Dr. Ghannoum realized that to support overall digestive health and total gut balance, you must be able to break down digestive plaque, allowing good bacteria and fungi to help reach bad bacteria and fungi hiding within the plaque.