Prebiotic & Probiotic FAQs
- What makes BIOHM Probiotics different from other probiotics?
- Why do other probiotics only offer a partial solution to digestive balance?
- What are the ingredients?
- Who should take a BIOHM Probiotic?
- How or when do I take a BIOHM Probiotic?
- How many live cultures are in BIOHM?
- What sets BIOHM apart from other probiotics containing S. Boulardi?
- What is in BIOHM’s proprietary formulation?
- Why does the probiotic only have 30 billion cultures?
- Does BIOHM survive into the digestive tract?
- How do you make sure BIOHM’s cultures stay alive in the packaging?
- How quickly will I feel BIOHM working?
- Does BIOHM need to be refrigerated?
- How do you ensure that BIOHM's probiotic strains are alive if the product does not require refrigeration?
- Does BIOHM contain fillers, flow agents, artificial colors, GMO or non organic ingredients?
- Where are BIOHM's probiotic strains sourced from?