Avocado Egg Boats
Cutting down on carbs? Don't fret. There are plenty of options for you!…Like these delicious Avocado Egg Boats!
Top them with bacon and red pepper and it's a perfect snack or side dish for your favorite entrée.
- 2 avocados cut in half and pit removed
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Scoop out avocado centers.
- One by one, crack each egg into a medium sized bowl, scoop egg yolk and drop into avocado. Add additional egg whites to fill in the center space but don't overflow.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with bacon, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Tip: If avocado starts to brown, cover with aluminum foil.