Creamy Avocado Chickpea Salad
You’re going to love this Creamy Avocado Chickpea Salad. It's high in fiber and protein, contains several key vitamins and minerals, and only takes a few minutes to make!
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon low sugar dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed hearts
- Juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of garlic
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash ripe avocado and stir in all other ingredients. Season with sea salt and garlic to taste.
- Scoop and spread on top of multigrain toast.