These Energy Bites are made from ingredients that are helpful to the gut and fully energizing, leaving you ready to take on the day. They are super easy to make at the end of a weekend to snack on throughout your weekdays.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 dates soaked in water
- 1/4 cup raw unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 scoop BIOHM Super Greens Powder
- Optional: 1 scoop collagen
- Add all ingredients, except the almond milk, into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Add the almond milk a little at a time to wet the dough mixture. Once the consistency becomes sticky, roll into tbsp sized balls.
- Drizzle with your favorite melted nut or coconut butter, then refrigerate or freeze. (Makes about 12 balls)