Gut-Friendly Mint Chocolate Popsicles
Just because it isn’t summer, doesn’t mean we can’t pretend. These refreshing Mint Chocolate popsicles are made with gut-friendly coconut milk, avocado, and fresh mint for an afternoon pick me up that will transport you to warmer weather.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (full fat, well mixed)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (taste and adjust as needed)
- 2 leaves fresh mint
- Mini chocolate chips or grated dark chocolate
1. Combine all ingredients (except for the chocolate) together in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, stir in chocolate chips or grated dark chocolate.
3. Pour into desired popsicle molds, place popsicle stick inside and freeze until solid. (Takes about 3+ hours)
Tip: Garnish with extra chocolate if desired!