Healthy Toasted Oats
Gut-Health Hack: Did you know that whole oats are a great source of prebiotic fiber? They’re also packed with protein, Vitamin E + a wide range of nutrients.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and stir in maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Allow to cool off the stove for 5 minutes.
- Add oats to bowl. Pour mixture over oats and stir to combine. Spread over baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let oats cool completely and top with your favorite yogurt and fruit.