Mexican Hot Cacao Super Balls
Who doesn't love Mexican food with a healthy twist? This gut-friendly Mexican treat is super easy to make and easy on the gut too!
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- 2 BIOHM Probiotic Capsules, opened
- Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until well combined. Drizzle agave nectar for extra sweetness and to help bind ingredients.
- Form into balls and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Once frozen, dust with more cacao powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper.