This zucchini + chocolate combo is loaded with rich flavor, greens and probiotics! Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1.5 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 scoops BIOHM Super Greens
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and almond milk until well combined.
- Add in shredded zucchini. Gradually stir in dry ingredients.
- Place batter into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
Tip: We're big believers in chocolate chips, so we recommend topping your muffins with mini milk chocolate chips or even adding them into your batter!