Probiotic Super Green Granola Bars
Breakfast on the go just got easier. By adding your BIOHM Super Greens powder to this delicious homemade granola bar recipe, you'll get your probiotics, prebiotics, greens, protein and vitamins all in one!
We also highly recommend the white chocolate drizzle on top.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-2 scoops BIOHM Super Greens Probiotic Powder
- White Chocolate Chips
- Add peanut butter and honey to a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds until melted.
- Stir and add rolled oats, sliced almonds, salt and maple syrup. Combine well.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper then scoop granola mixture into a dish and flatten to form a rectangle.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave 15 seconds at a time until you can stir and it stays smooth.
- Scoop into a plastic ziploc bag and cut a hole in the corner.
- One the granola is set, remove from freezer and cut into rectangles.
- Drizzle with white chocolate as desired.
- Store in freezer to hold their shape.