Super Greens Breakfast Cookies
Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! These Zucchini cookies are easy to make, easy to save, and definitely easy to eat.
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or coconut sugar)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 scoop BIOHM Super Greens
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place a spoonful of batter on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes and enjoy!