Sweet Sesame Cashew Clusters
When that 3pm slump hits, you should ALWAYS be armed with these Sweet Sesame Cashew Clusters (aka Cashew Crack)!
- 3/4 cup whole raw cashews
- 3 tsp natural raw honey
- Sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 BIOHM Probiotic Supplement Powder
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 325°.
- Dump raw cashews into a medium bowl.
- Melt honey in a small bowl, keeping an eye on the temperature. Mix in the BIOHM Probiotic Supplement Powder until dissolved.
- Pour the melted honey over the raw cashews and mix until well coated.
- Coat with cinnamon and salt, then transfer mixture to a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes. When completely cooled, break nuts into small clusters and enjoy!